｜with multiple nutrients｜support mitochondria
- Strict selection of U.S. patented CoQ10, fermented from natural yeast, non-GMO, > 98.0% of CoQ10 in its natural isomer form, high bioavailability.
- CoQ10 is an essential component of every mitochondrion in human body.
- Mitochondria are the organelle responsible for energy production within the cell.
- Contains many precious ingredients: natural Vitamin B-complex (yeast B-complex), folic acid, aquamin, VitaminA, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Vitamin E, microalgae extract, β-glucan, Siberian Ginseng P.E., taurine.
- An antioxidant that helps to maintain normal energy metabolism and physiological function of the nervous system and muscle.
**. Statin use requires supplementation of CoQ10 to prevent the reduction in CoQ10 synthesis